Through our CanSurvive and Woman to Woman programs, the Laura Crandall Brown Foundation provides vital patient support services to GYN cancer patients and their families, loved ones and caregivers.
Support services include:
- In-person support group meetings held twice monthly
- Survivor-to-patient mentoring through the Woman to Woman program
- Comfort Care bags provided to newly diagnosed patients containing a statewide GYN cancer resource guide, as well as comfort and convenience items to assist with side effects of treatment
- Financial assistance for patients and families experiencing barriers to care and other hardships due to cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Clinic Visits
- Moore Life To Live Grants
If you would like more information on support services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive our monthly newsletter please click on the icon below.